What we do
How we help
Projects to help schools and students
To Grow an Orchid is funding projects that meet our objectives. The prime objective is Information Technology because this is where schools are struggling in their 5 year plans. Secondary projects are Funding Students and assisting with Teaching English. To find out more about how you can help click here.
- Seeing students complete their education. makes us all feel better.
- Small donations make a huge difference to their lives. We do not want to see students getting ill.
- Teachers know their students and which ones are struggling to remain at school. They will make the choices.
- Beyond school, many families cannot afford their daughter/son to go to higher education.
- We provide IT-classes at schools to give the students some basics
- Classes are aimed at the basics needed for a digital economy
- Use of Email and Google
- Ability to use Social Media without fear or abuse
- We are funding some teachers to provide extra classes
- In an area where English teachers have been taught by locals, we can help by simply talking to them.
- We will discuss some latest techniques, and show teaching material freely available on the web.
- Talk with students to understand their level against piers elsewhere.
- Make suggestions on literature that could be used.
Would you like to start a project with us?
If you have seen the project(s) we have done so far and think you need help in moving forward with IT or English projects for the School, Teachers or Students, then please get in contact with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.