Everyday student life
A taste of our daily lives
Snap shot of a students life.
- Lessons are 7am until 11am and 1pm until 5pm
- Extra tuition is available from 6am to 7am and from 5pm to 6pm
- We have a 2 semester term. November until April and April until August.
- Our uniform is white shirt/blouse and black skirt/trousers. We are expected to look our best everyday.
- Around 25% of us live in school dormitories because home is too far away, we are responsible for cooking for ourselves and for our own laundry.
- Some of us live with relations in the village, because our families are too far away. We can be living this way from first grade (age 5).
- We are proud of our families and way of life.
See Our News page for more recent activities.
Would you like to start a project with us?
If you have seen the project(s) we have done so far and think you need help in moving forward with IT or English projects for the School, Teachers or Students, then please get in contact with us. We look forward to hearing from you.