Help for schools in Cambodia*
Help for schools in Cambodia – and institutes / colleges
We are providing help for schools in Cambodia – and institutes, with the use, implementation or education of Information Technology (IT). We can provide experienced IT skills to help with your IT projects. From time to time we have provided funding. Below you will see some the projects we are involved with and also our objectives. If there is a reasonable match between our objectives and your requirements please complete the form and we will contact you.
Perhaps you have IT related projects in your strategic plan that you do not know how to start – we are willing to help. We have many years of IT management, we are available to assist.
- Enagage with schools to help with IT education.
- Have classes that give the basics toward a digital economy
- Help the poorest students finish school.
- Assist with English – because it is essential for IT careers. We will assist teachers with refresher days and making them aware of resources available elsewhere.
What we are doing and funding
- Running a computer club to broaden the IT skills of students – see our latest project IT Club
- Guidance on website development. Further we are providing (at no cost for the first year) website hosting. As a result staff and students may become familiar with website development.
- Funded poorer students to help them finish school.
- We have assisted with and funded the first year of use of a School Management Systems.
* means High School, Institute of Technology, College – an establishment for students of Grade 10-12, and/or vocational diploma and degree level.
We can help with Networking, Security, Websites, Cloud, Applications, Mobile, Servers, Email, and more ….
Help for schools in Cambodia - contact
To read more about us, go here. If you have any questions about our projects or work, or would like to make contact please email us or complete this form