Life at a school in rural Cambodia
A teachers life at school
Snap shot of a teachers life.
- Our lives are rewarding. In Cambodia students are pleased to go to school and are generally well behaved and attentive.
- We provide extra tuition, this is a small supplement to our income.
- Although we have normal teaching duties, we are very busy at beginning of the year with new admissions and at exam time.
- One teacher lives in each dormitory. To ensure quiet times are observed for study and at lights out.
- With so many students living at school, we need to keep a close eye on their welfare.
- Some of us live in accommodation provided by the school.
- Occasionally we have emergencies that we have to cope with, such as the tree falling on a dormitory at 2am during exam time.
See Our News page for more recent activities.
Would you like to start a project with us?
If you have seen the project(s) we have done so far and think you need help in moving forward with IT or English projects for the School, Teachers or Students, then please get in contact with us. We look forward to hearing from you.